TUC Summer Challenge
1st Summer Challenge has finished. You are welcome to check the winning projects here.
SUSTAINABLE URBAN COMMUTING
We find the time gap between our competitions awfully long, so we were thinking of how to engage our growing Urban Crash Community in the meantime.
There is still so much time before our 4th Edition of Trimo Urban Crash which starts October 1st, so to keep you busy we are kicking off with a preliminary Summer Challenge!
In our first challenge we would like to see your thoughts and ideas on the ever – significant subject of sustainability. A lot has been said on the topic of sustainable urban commuting, a myriad of researches done, we all know the basic pros and cons it discloses, but we still want to hear your say on the matter.
DEFINITION FROM THE MERRIAM-WEBSTER DICTIONARY
1. capable of being sustained
2. a: of, relating to, or being a method of harvesting or using a resource so that the resource is not depleted or permanently damaged (sustainable techniques, sustainable agriculture)
2. b: of relating to a lifestyle involving the use of sustainable methods (sustainable society)
1. of, relating to, characteristic of, or constituting a city
1. make up, compensate
2. to pay in gross
3. to travel back and forth regularly (as between a suburb and a city)
4. to yield the same mathematical result regardless of order – used of two elements undergoing an operation or of two operations on elements
and join the challenge!